(781) 336-4395

IRS Back Taxes

When you owe back taxes to the federal government, you're faced with a number of important choices—many of which could have a major impact on the status of your tax problems. Because of the complexities involved in filing back taxes, one of the best ways to take charge of your situation is to enlist the help of an Enrolled Agent. If you need assistance with back taxes, e-mail or call me, Jeffrey Simpson, at America's Hometown Tax Service, LLC. My tax resolution and accounting service has been helping taxpayers and business owners in the Plymouth area resolve tax problems since 1986.

America's Hometown Tax Service, LLC - Tax Enrolled Agent meeting with clientWhether you're confronted with back tax issues on a federal or state level, I can help you make sure you're meeting all government requirements, while, at the same time, looking out for your best interests. With more than 25 years of hands-on experience in the accounting and tax resolution field, I can offer you the expertise and knowledge of a seasoned professional when you need to file back taxes and put the whole matter behind you.

Get Help with Back Taxes Today

As an Accredited Tax Advisor® and Accredited Tax Preparer®, I will work with you to resolve your problems with back taxes and provide you with tax planning advice that will help you avoid future issues with the IRS. Take the first step in properly filing back taxes by contacting me for a free one-hour consultation. I will assess your situation, outline a strategy for resolving your problems with IRS back taxes, and get you started on a realistic action plan. Don't wait until your IRS problems get worse before seeking back tax help. My direct assistance and advice as a licensed Enrolled Agent will immediately begin to ease the pressure of owing back taxes to the government and help you regain control over your finances.

Make America's Hometown Tax Service, LLC, your one-stop resource for all of your tax resolution and tax preparation needs. Filing back taxes, negotiating tax settlements with the IRS, filing amended returns, and obtaining penalty abatement are just a few of the many tax services I provide to clients throughout the Plymouth, Boston, Quincy, and New Bedford regions. My service area even includes Providence and Woonsocket, Rhode Island. Call or e-mail me today for a free consultation and more information.

  • Back Taxes
  • Filing Back Taxes
  • IRS Representation
  • Back Tax Return
  • Owe Back Taxes